Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Over and Out

Yes, this is what it sounds like - as of today, this blog will be on hiatus. I may pick it back up in the future, but I can't be certain.

The reason?

The firewall at my place of employment has now blocked my blog. Not Blogger or Blogspot in general, but my blog specifically. I can update it, but without the means to look at comments or check if the photos look correct and all that, I don't feel like the old blog would be as efficient as it would be if I COULD do those.

And my at-home time is play time.

So no more blog, for now. Like I said, it may change in the future.

I can still read all of your blogs (adding new ones all the time) via Google Reader, and I will do so pretty much every weekday. I may comment if my work's firewall lets me, but most likely I will be unable to.

Anyhoo, sorry to the gobs one of you, but there are plenty of blogs out there to read.

I will still be around, like I said, and still playing the game. As of the date of this post, E the paladin is now 80 and in the process of gearing up to be a heroics tank for Emblem of Frost farming.

I may be inspired in the future to write something, but as of late I've been sort of "bleh" about the blog already - my interest was waning as it has been in the game itself. I'm still a raider at heart and will probably still be playing until Cataclysm.

EDIT: I deleted the part of this post about the names of my toons - will explain in the next post.

I'll still check this site sometimes, too, so feel free to drop me a line.

And with that, I'm out - keep writing and I'll keep reading!

-D

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you played on Silvermoon :) I will have to say hi sometime!

    Sorry to hear about the blocking, that's the pits when they do that :( I always found your blog interesting, sorry to see you stop writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry to hear about the firewall issues D. Be well.

    Vess

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog just got hit AGAIN by the firewall boss, so I'm forced to do all of my updates and commenting via the WordPress app for my BlackBerry. Blahhhhh.

    Hopefully you'll bring the blog back eventually!

    ReplyDelete