Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Over and .. back in?

Firewall mysteriously disappeared. Can access blog again. Have felt the urge to write again, and have felt like saying a ton. Yay for me, unfortunate for you all!

I might go back and revisit things that I've been wanting to talk about, but I think for now I'll tentatively open the old blog back up. Lots of updates.

In short since the last post, though:

D is now "the Kingslayer." I realm-hopped to a new guild after a frustrating few months of people showing up for Tuesdays (when we were routinely killing the Lower Spire bosses) and not much else (that guild had four 25-man raid days per week scheduled.) I wanted to kill the Lich King, so that was that.

New guild is on a server that shall remain nameless for now, in case any new guildies wander over here. I'm not yet sure if I want to talk openly about guild -related things. All I'll say is that this new guild is about 12th or so on the server Alliance-side (yeah, I searched for a while for a Horde guild, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for - that troll haste racial would have been yummy, though) and we have 2 10-mans that have killed Lich King (I was part of one - they had not killed him before I joined, so I was lucky) and we JUST LAST NIGHT killed Lich King on 25 man after working on him for several weeks.

Er .. anyway, enough about that, though I fully intend to write a post about reading a WWS parse and increasing dps as a shadow priest. But I think we all know that I'm no expert. QQ.

Coming up: a post about the WWS parse and looking at it from a shadow priest point of view, a post about how to handle every ICC fight as a shadow priest, general thoughts about whatever fuckery they come out with tomorrow regarding priest Cataclysm changes, and thoughts about gnome dirty movies.

Okay, not the last one.

In super short: D's back! Woe to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm very happy to see you, and grats on your kingslaying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thanks Tam! And don't worry, I've still been reading all of your posts - and I have yet to join the SAN US-version (bad D!). I will make it a point to do so tonight.

    ReplyDelete